Monday 8 October 2012

Collage/ Gallery Walls

I'm sure everyone had noticed the huge trend of collage and gallery walls in homes lately.  They are such a fun idea to really personalize your home with some of your favorite pictures but also objects, maps, inspirational words, mirrors or art.  There's no end to what you could make use of to create your own wall.







Source: google.ca via Kirsten on Pinterest






These are just a few pictures I had pinned that included gallery walls.  Several of the picture weren't even ones I pinned because of the gallery wall, they just happened to have one.  So much inspiration for your gallery wall on pinterest.  I think my favorite ones are picture canvas galleries and collections of random things that are special or hold appeal to the home owner.
I'm currently collecting for my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment