Tuesday 22 January 2013

DIY Upholstered Headboard

I made a little trip today to pick up this beauty!

 
 
I know it doesn't look like much right now but sometimes you have to imagine the potential.  I like the shape of it and with some padding and fabric I think I could have a smokin' hot headboard on my hands!  Here are a few of my inspiration pics.
 
 



I love the navy and the nailhead trim!



Source: bhg.com via Kirsten on Pinterest

White is gorgeous too!  Censational Girl did a great job with this one!  This shape and height is a little closer to mine.


Sarah Richardson must have seen the future when she made this Emeral Green jewel.


I really like this fabric!  But I can't decide whether I should keep it neutral or do something fun?!

 

That ones so much fun!  I wouldn't go that bold for mine, plus mine isn't that high, but I think that would be awesome in a teenager or little girls bedroom!  Very graphic!

Those were all DIY headboards that turned out really nice (IMHO) and cost far less than you could buy it for.  Now I just have to find the perfect fabric!

Which is your favorite??

No comments:

Post a Comment